Thursday, January 7, 2010

Two More Felicity Layouts




As promised, just a bit late, are two more layouts using the new Felicity collection! I really do love this paper! Remember if you are interested in it act soon, it is only available this month in celebration of National Paper Crafting Month! You can order it from my web site. If you buy it outright it costs $34.95 or you can get it FREE! Purchase a minimum of $60.oo in full-retail priced stamp sets (A, B, C, D, amd E - size) or place an order of $125. or more in regular priced products! With all of the new products in our new Idea Book believe me this is NOT hard to do!!! If you would like a new Idea Book just e-mail me at iteachkinder@charter.net. A note about these layouts - I used th Felicity Collection to create them along with some ribbons and pearls I had in my collection of scrapping stuff! The layouts are ideas from the 52 week challenge I participated in last year with Tiare the owner of Classy Coordinates a monthly scrapbook club I belong to.