Sunday, January 3, 2010

It Official!


Welcome to my new blog site! I am hoping to post picutres of things I have created and "Workshop On the Go" projects from Close to My Heart as well as some of the Art and Soul Projects and the PBS stamping ideas that are currently available to "watch" on the web through my Close To My Heart web site by just clicking on CTMH TV. With my first post I decided to add a picture of the latest page I have completed... Jessica's graduation. I used the new Felicity paper, which is available for a limited time, contact me if you would like details on how to earn yours for FREE!!! (Materials used: Vanilla Cream cardstock for the base; Autumn Terracotta and Barn Red textured cardstock; Exclusive Inks: Barn Red and Dessert Sand; Chocolate pearls and rust /green double sided ribbon (not CTMH); and my Silhouette to cut out "graduation". ) I just LOVE this paper... I will be adding more ideas using it.. later today or tomorrow! Plus some great ideas using our Stamp of the Month: True Friends!!!