Saturday, June 25, 2011

My You & Me Layouts....

Today I am posting the two double page layouts I created with the "You & Me Together" kit.  I used the layouts that were suggested (this time .... have another kit that I am planning on recreating) but, I did not use all of the picture sizes they suggested (I used a 5X7 instead of a 6X6 on the Florida page).  Here are my takes... I just snapped these on the floor next to the pool table I scrap on :) so, the photos are not the best but you can see the idea (it is raining outside - again!  and I do not want to get these wet).
This one is memories from a recent trip to Destin....

And this one is from the Tim McGraw concert ....


You need to hurry and get this kit.... it is EXCELLENT!!  You will love it!  Has all you need to do both of these and I have some left overs I will be using to make some great cards... or maybe a couple more single page layouts????  Anyway HURRY and get yours today!  And do not forget that a portion of the proceeds will be donated to the Red Cross Spring 2011 Floods and Tornadoes relief operations!