Monday, January 17, 2011

Studio J

I got my Studio J layouts back from CTMH and I love them! (But, I do still prefer to use paper.)  Here are my layouts.... Belle actually fell asleep in the pie plate.  Dale let her have scraps .... what can I say??
And for the other one I made a double page spread into two seperate pages (here they are together.)


the one on the left is from November and Jessica's 24th birthday.  The one on the right is pictures from my Daylillies... I just love these bright sunny flowers!
I am going to try and get pictures taken of all of my Hawaii layouts I have completed so far AND a couple I did right before we left - one that uses flip flaps - I am telling you - these are a cool way to add a large number of pictures to one layout page!! If you want to learn more about them just ask me and I will help you learn!!!  Fun! Fun! Fun!