Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Been forever
















Okay so you'd think that I have not been scrappin' much since I am not posting ... right.... wrong!!! I have been doin' a great deal of scrappin'... learning some new techniques to teach you all!! We have to have a night at my house and do some playin'!!! Got some GREAT new ideas!! And just wait until you see the new things Clost to My Heart is coming out with this fall!!! All I can say is WOW!!! This is why I really love this company!!! That being said - I do use other papers once in a while and the things I am posting now are from other papers... BUT, I always use my CTMH stamps and inks!!! And you have to use the Tom-Bow adhesive!! Book a party or come to my Scrap Night in September and see the new products and do some scrappin'!!! If you do not have time for that then visit my Close to My Heart web site and see the new changes on September 1!!! (Or come visit here I plan to place a big order and play with the new stuff in August - so there might be some sneak previews! :)) Oh and for you digi scrappers you will LOVE the new Studio J additions!!! Wow!!! I might even play with some digi scrapping!!! So, here are some of the things I have been playing with... oh, and yes, Kyle got a new puppy, Finley, and she is so darn cute it is hard not to take her picture!!! Yes, so now I have 2 grand-dogs! See ya later!