Sunday, February 21, 2010

Topstitch

Created this as a response to a challenge on Lets Scrap (LOVE BINGO - use pink, flowers, glimmer, Love in title) and another from Classy Scrappers (layering - papers, photos, title). I used Close to My Heart Products - the Topstitch Basic Workshop Kit which includes : Topstitch Level 2 papers, My Acrylics - Love Is In the Air stamp, Mini Melody accents and a layout guide. (You can get all of these for only $29.95 - just ask me how!!!) The Exclusives Stamp Pads I used were: Chocolate, Heavenly Blue and Baby Pink. I also used My Acrylics: Circle Around and Simple Stitches. The letters the Hodge Podge Color Ready Alphabets colored with Baby Pink Ink. I created my own layout in response to the layering challenge in Classy Scrappers. If any of you are interested in finding out more about any of these GREAT products contact me!!!