Wednesday, July 20, 2011

CTMH Color Dare

I took the dare!  This week while looking through the posts about the CTMH Convention I found a new page that is dedicated to a CTMH color dare!   I thought, 'what a great way to use up some of my stash!!' So, this week I took the challenge! 
The colors this week are:
Chocolate
Pear
Twilight
Goldrush
 
What fun!!  And while I did this one I used the same basic base as below and actually took pics of my button carnation construction!!!!  So, now you will know how to create the button carnation.... love this one!
For this card I used: Goldrush, Chocolate, Pear and Twilght card stock; Silhouette 3-d 6 Petal Flower and Leaf Pop-Up; Twilght Gross Grain Ribbon (discountinued), Chocolate Brown Slide (this is on clearance now it is discontinued), Goldrush, Chocolate, Pear and Twilight Exclusive Ink Pads, round sponge (do not foget to cut it up and use paper clips to hold it - so, you do not color your fingers), Card Chatter - Birthday My Acrylix Stamp Set, for adhesives I used a glue pen, TomBow and Liquid Glass and a Colonial White Card Base
 
To put this one together I cut everything out and inked the edges of it all.  The basically it was just attaching it all together.  To make that center Carnation flower... I will post those directions (with pics - if you do not need the pics see the last posting) later tonight or tomorrow!!!