Saturday, January 1, 2011

January Stamp of the Month


Hi!!  This month I did not participate in the Stamp of the Month Blog Hop, because of time constraints... packing and repacking and repacking again (still packed WAY too much!!) and traveling to Hawaii took a toll on my free time this month!  But, now that I am back I plan to not only use the stamp of the month but have HUNDREDS of pics to make into great layouts! (All of which I plan to post!!  I will be using many products, not just Close to My Heart products to complete my Hawaii album!!) I am going to post a link to the beginning of the Stamp of the Month Blog hop for my many friends and customers who like to look at the creative takes on the use to our newest stamp set!  Here is the link to Helen's web page... where you can visit the list of participants and begin the blog hop this month!!  January Blog Hop  As soon as I have completed some of Hawaii I will be posting them here!!